Value You Can Rely On
6 Square cabinets are built with durability and strength that is unparalleled in stock cabinets offered today. We bring quality and affordability together to make 6 Square's cabinets some of the best, most accessible cabinetry on the market.
6 Square's cabinets bear the KCMA Certification Seal.
This seal is used to recognize a quality product that is able to perform after rigorous testing that simulates years of normal use.
Mouse over the boxed letters on the illustration below to see 6 Square Cabinets construction specifications.
- Back Panel 3⁄8″ full cabinet height plywood
- Base Cabinet Braces ½″ plywood captured I-beams
- Cabinet Sides ½″ plywood sides
- Cabinet Face Frame ¾″ solid hardwood
- Cabinet Reveal ¼″ with unfinished plywood side
- Drawer Box 5⁄8″ dovetailed, hardwood sides and 1/4″ captured plywood bottom
- Standard Drawer Glide Full-extension, steel, undermount, ball bearing, with buffer-close system
- Full Overlay Hinge Steel, 6-way adjustable hinges with a 107° opening
- Inset Hinge Hardened steel, 4-way, 1⁄8″ adjustable hinges with easy horizontal/vertical adjustment
- Door Frame ¾″ hardwood with mortise and tenon joinery
- Base Shelf Clip Locking clip to secure shelves
- Wall Shelf Rest Low-profile metal rest with a nickel finish
- Shelves ¾″ full-depth plywood for base & wall cabinets
- Interior Durable melamine sides and shelves
- Cabinet Bottom ½″ plywood bottom (and top for wall cabinets)
- Door & Drawer Front Bumpers Quietex™ soft urethane drawer and door bumpers